Thank You From ProgDay

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      The ProgDay organization would like to extend a big Thank You to everyone who attended the festival this weekend.  We hope you enjoyed the event and made it home safely!

      Steve Sly
      ProgDay 2007

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        Thanks From ProgDay!

        I am going to keep this short as I am pretty burnt out after the last 4 days and then flying back to Michigan tonight, but I would like to take a moment say a big thank you to everyone who attended ProgDay this weekend!  I also want to think everyone who volunteered, all of our advertisers, and all of the bands.  ProgDay is truly a special unique event that really needs to be experienced to be understood, and at the end of the weekend it was an amazing feeling.  I hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed themselves.

        Thanks again!

        Steve Sly
        Progday 2008