Good Luck At Prog Day

  • sdorth
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2007
      I hope you folks have a great Prog Day this year. Unfortunately, I
      can't attend due to my pending nuptials. I'll certainly miss the music
      and comraderie. Hope the weatehr holds out for you.

      Cheers,

      Scott
    • Roy DeRousse
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
        Thanks, Scott! It turned out to be another great ProgDay: Good music, good
        weather, and good friends.

        --
        Have fun!

        Roy DeRousse
      • Noah Lesgold
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
          On Mon, 3 Sep 2007, Roy DeRousse wrote:

          > Thanks, Scott! It turned out to be another great ProgDay: Good music, good
          > weather, and good friends.

          So... want to go into detail for those of us who are interested but
          could not be there?

          --
          Noah Lesgold nlesgold@... AIM: nlesgold

          "Can't talk! Moving objects with mind!"