Frogg Cafe - Live In The Lobby at the Patchogue Theatre

  • Bill Ayasse
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Dear Friends and Family,

      Frogg Cafe will be preforming the Live In The Lobby series this
      Thursday, Aug 2nd - 7:30 p.m. Tickets at the Box Office only: $5. We
      have a new member of the band, James Mullen come out and see him rock
      on his Sax! They also have wine and beer bar in the lobby area also.
      Hope to see you out this week!

      Bill

      Patchogue Theatre for the Performing Arts
      71 East Main St.
      Patchogue Village
      Box Office Phone:
      631-207-1313

      Directions:
      Cars:
      From the Southern State take Exit #44 East onto Rt. 27 East Toward
      Montauk. Take Exit 52A (Patchogue/North Ocean Avenue) and exit to the
      right onto North Ocean Avenue.
      From the Long Island Expressway (U.S. Hwy 495), take Exit 63
      (Patchogue/North Ocean Avenue) and exit to the right onto North Ocean
      Avenue. Go south, cross Rt. 27 and continue to the third stop sign.
      Make a quick left at the next corner, Oak Street. Then turn right at
      the second parking lot entrance which is behind the Patchogue Theatre.
      Alternatively, stay on N. Ocean Ave. and cross Main Street. (Left
      turns are not permitted from N. Ocean Ave. onto East Main Street.)
      Turn left onto Terry Street, which is the first street to the left
      after crossing Main Street. Turn left again into the Patchogue
      Municipal parking lot.

      Train Station:
      The LIRR train station is located at South Ocean Avenue and Division
      Street, which is 4 blocks south and 1 block east of The Patchogue
      Theatre.
    • Bobby Simons
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007

        On Aug 1, 2007, at 10:25 AM, Bill Ayasse wrote:

        Dear Friends and Family,

        Frogg Cafe will be preforming the Live In The Lobby series this
        Thursday, Aug 2nd - 7:30 p.m. Tickets at the Box Office only: $5. We
        have a new member of the band, James Mullen come out and see him rock
        on his Sax! They also have wine and beer bar in the lobby area also.
        Hope to see you out this week!

        Bill

        We played that venue a couple of years ago - it's a great old theater. Is anyone doing a show to follow inside?

        Bobby Simons
        IM: patentdraw