Re: The End Of The K's And Beginning Of The L's......

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2007
      --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, stevesly@... wrote:

      > 487.  KRAAN â€" LIVE AT PROGDAY 2002
      >
      > This is not an official release, but a soundboard recording of the
      > band's incredible American debut at ProgDay 2002.

      Are you sure it's a soundboard recording? I've got an audience
      recording of Kraan's set that is very high quality and could
      probably be mistaken for a soundboard, but it's definitely
      audience. I was under the impression that no soundboard
      recording existed of that set. If you're sure it's a
      soundboard, I'd love to have a copy...

      -- Bob, who just got a high-speed internet connection and
      is AMAZED at how fast the Yahoo pages come up now...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2007
        In a message dated 7/27/2007 1:16:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, eichler@... writes:

        Mmmm......I am not 100% sure.  I got the disc from Peter Renfro and the sound quality is very good.  It does not really sound like an audience recording to me.  There was no professional (aka Mike Potter) recording done at that particular ProgDay, but there may have been a tape in the soundboard.  I just assumed that is what it was.

        Steve Sly
        ProgDay 2007
        http://www.progday.com