NEARfest Haul

  • Rob McMonigal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007
      Hey all, good to be back!

      And speaking of back, can't wait to hear everyone's impressions of
      NEARfest. I should do mine later. But for now, let's talk about the
      second favorite thing to do at NEARfest...

      Ahh, going to music festivals and buying things. :)

      My stash from 3 days of fun:

      Lindsay Cooper, Rags/The Golddiggers
      Cuneiform Sampler
      Danubians, Untitled
      Bob Drake, The Skull Mailbox
      Bob Drake, 13 Songs and a Thing
      Faust, So Far
      Fish, Uncle Fish & the Crypt Creepers
      Fish, Vigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors
      Flying Luttenbachers, Infection and Decline
      Fred Frith, Gravity
      Fred Frith, Cheap at Half the Price
      Firith/Cutler, Live Vol. 2
      Gentle Giant, In'terview
      Hawkwind, Hall of the Mountain Grill
      Hawkwind, California Brainstorm
      Hawkwind, Oscillations
      Indukti, S.U.S.A.R.
      Izz, ampersand
      One Shot, Ewaz vader
      Ozric Tentacles, Swirly Termination
      Ozric Tentacles, Waterfall Cities
      Ozric Tentacles, Jurassic Shift
      Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, In Glorious Times
      Torn/Karn/Bozzio, Polytown

      Very happy to up my Ozric and Hawkwind, and I feel much better about
      my level of RIO now, of which I had very little. Did not get as wide
      a variety of bands as I'd planned, but I took my opportunities as I
      found them.

      Anyone else got a list to share?

      -Rob