The Gourishankar - 2nd Hands

  • pete
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      I love the samples on their web site.Definitely adding to my list.
      Pete
      np-Chicago Carnegie Hall

      vkegg@... wrote:
      Greetings All,

      Don't know if anyone's heard this cd yet but it's (imho) some of the best stuff i've heard lately.  Don't just take my word for it, Pete Pardo of Sea of Tranquility kinda likes it too ... Pete says ...

      Stunning and epic prog from Russia

      Featuring long tracks steeped in dense instrumentation and melody, 2nd Hands is a winner all around.

      while the closing epic "Marvelous Choice" is pure bombastic prog rock, filled with drama, symphonic passages, gentle emotion, and plenty of instrumental hot spots.

      Progressive rock fans of all ages should seek out this little gem from The Gourishankar. It's epic, melodic, and just a damn good listen that will keep you coming back for more.

      Now we all have opinions on reviews BUT he ain't kiddin'!!!

      Some samples & a couple full downloads on the site.

      Just spreadin' the love : )

      Cheers,
      Vince