Last call on huge CD clearance sale (some prog)

  • John William Patterson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2007
      To: All rare music collectors and net-savvy thrifty shopper types

      Huge selection of fusion, jazz, prog, synthesizer, ambient and axe
      rock just listed for speedy sale!

      http://eer-music.com/CDsale.html

      Thanks for all the response to my post in March. A lot of fine music
      was purchased! I hope that those who missed that last post will so
      enjoy the great deals now as I have reduced all prices to clear the
      final few out soon.

      As of 5/05/2007 -- there are ~ 100 CDs listed for immediate sale
      and shipping. No delays! CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED!
      I SHIP FIRST CLASS but you pay only media rate.

      Of all the items listed at Amazon or Half.com & eBay, my prices are
      THE LOWEST with MINT condition on ~ 98% of the CDs offered!

      Remember, at Half.com, when you buy more than one item from me in the
      same order you save on shipping!

      Thank you for your support.

      now playing: SourceCodeX's latest piece: "HellDreamVimana"

      PS: You recording musician or composer types be sure to visit my eBay
      link to find Royalty-free Loops and Samples CDs to augment your
      creations for ultimate atmospherix.

      CDs listed (a limited sampling only):
      via Amazon . . .
      Node in Peril Quarkspace
      Awakening of the Elements [Import] Lost World
      Hydrophonia [Import] Stolt, Roine
      Alaska Alaska
      Upon My Head [Import] Feliciati,Lorenzo
      Ariel View: Tone Poems for Violin And Piano Karen Bentley
      Blown Ryan,James
      Electric Ladder Rich,Robert
      Live David Rose Group
      Junaokissei [Import] Bandivil
      Prayer [Import] Six North
      Simplicity Vogt,Roy
      Human Element Spada,Tony
      Progression in Balance Vol. 2 [Import] Various Artists
      East Wind Pot [Import] EAST WIND POT
      Kess Kiss Bass ? [Import] Fred Schneider
      Kamihitoe [Import] Djamra
      Hors Portee Instrumental Selection [Import] Chardeau w/Jerry Goodman
      of Mahavishnu Orchestra
      Hors Portee Highlight [Import] Chardeau w/Jerry Goodman of Mahavishnu
      Orchestra
      Solar Flare Phi Yaan-Zek w/Bumblefoot aka Ron Thal
      Sphère [Import] Karcius
      Camera Obsura [Import] Adams, Steve

      via Half.com
      Murales: Arti & Mestieri
      Carpathia [IMPORT]: Carpathia Project
      Little Tree: Kawasaki, Ryo
      Opening Act: Stencil Forest
      National Steam: National Steam
      Theory Of Forms: Neil Sadler & Mike Kenneally
      The Ereyn Chronicles: Part 1 - The Journey ...: Anthropia
      Sirius Matter: Smokin' Granny
      Maitreya: The Future Buddha: Parsons, David
      Grounded [IMPORT] : Xcarnation
      Atma-Spheric Surfaces: Zero Ohms
      Between Here & There: Brian Parnham