Jeff Beck

  • Scott Storey
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2007
      Jeff Beck I just found out through another list that Jeff Beck is selling an official concert bootleg of his 2006 tour on his web site. The band and the set list look spectacular (Palladino and Coliauta fans unite). Needless to say, I’ve already placed my order. The bad new is that I’ve got to wait a week or so to listen to it :>{

      -db
      -np – nine inch nails – with teeth
    • progholio@juno.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 2007

        I just ordered that disc yesterday. I am curious, is there a keyboardist, gutarist or some other support person? Judging from the songlist it's hard to imagine them pulling off those tunes as a trio and would be really cheesy if it were sequenced. Whatever the case i'm sure it will smoke, Beck can kill any or all of the living guitarist combined (including that tosser Petrucci, sorry couln't resist) with a single note!

        rich

        -- Scott Storey <scott.d.storey@...> wrote:

        I just found out through another list that Jeff Beck is selling an official concert bootleg of his 2006 tour on his web site. The band and the set list look spectacular (Palladino and Coliauta fans unite). Needless to say, I�ve already placed my order. The bad new is that I�ve got to wait a week or so to listen to it :>{

        -db
        -np � nine inch nails � with teeth

        Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
        Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.

      • Scott Storey
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 16, 2007
          Re: [ProgAndOther] Jeff Beck Yep, he’s got a guy by the name of Jason Rebello. I’ve never heard of him, that’s why I forgot to mention it. Keys are an important part in a lot of Jeff’s music, so I would definitely agree with you on the sequenced keys comment. I heard that some guy by the name of Rudess might be available, that he got tossed by his old band. :>)

          -db
          -np – buddy guy – bring ‘em in

          On 2/15/07 9:48 PM, "progholio@..." <progholio@...> wrote:

[...]

        • rockerprogressive
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2009
            I bought Jeff Beck DVD and wow. Interview and all to go with it and he was in Ronny Scots for 1 week. All the musicians are fantastic. I would recommend it to any Prog Rocker