Happy New Year

  • pete
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
      Just wanted to wish all you music lovers a Happy New year!
      Pete
    • progluvr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
        In a message dated 1/1/2007 1:51:24 P.M. GMT Standard Time, marabus@... writes:
        Just wanted to wish all you music lovers a Happy New year!
        Pete

        Thanks, Pete! The very same wish goes out to you and everyone...hope this year is the best yet.

        Deb S.
        "The Prog-Rock Diner" Mondays 5-7pm EST
        Note: Tonight the radio studio is closed so I will not be there.  Hopefully they've put my taped show in the automation!

      • marabus
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2008
          Hi,
          I just wanted to wish all you Progheads a Happy New Year!
          Pete
        • progluvr@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 31, 2008
            In a message dated 12/31/2008 4:12:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, marabus@... writes:

            I just wanted to wish all you Progheads a Happy New Year!
            Pete

            Thanks Pete! Hope it's a good one all around. : )

            www.fcac.org/webr
            www.progrockdiner.com
            ProgDay! www.progday.com