OT - Macs

  • Storey, Scott D. (JSC-IT2)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2006
      If you're interested check out http://www.delicious-monster.com I haven't gotten it yet because I can't open my (our!) new laptop until Christmas.

      I've played with GarageBand a good bit. I've got a few instrumentals that I created with the canned instruments. One vocal tune, when my daughter figured out the Mac had a microphone and did her version of opera against a rock instrumental. I've not gone through the trouble to figure out how to plug in my guitar yet, but I will some day.

      -db

      ________________________________

      From: ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Bobby Simons

      On Dec 19, 2006, at 9:16 AM, Storey, Scott D. (JSC-IT2) wrote:

      My collection is not computer cataloged yet... I'm about to buy some software for my Mac that will allow me to use its built in camera to scan the bar code and download the disc information, artist, title, release date and the like

      That sounds cool, Macs rule! Have you played with your GarageBand yet? It is beyond belief. Steve Jobs is God.

      Bobby Simons
      boo@...
      IM: patentdraw
    • Bobby Simons
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2006

        On Dec 19, 2006, at 10:25 AM, Storey, Scott D. (JSC-IT2) wrote:

        I've played with GarageBand a good bit. I've got a few instrumentals that I created with the canned instruments. One vocal tune, when my daughter figured out the Mac had a microphone and did her version of opera against a rock instrumental. I've not gone through the trouble to figure out how to plug in my guitar yet, but I will some day.

        That's excellent. I'm working on a Tomita-inspired synth CD and it has been a dream to create with. Just not enough hours in the day, of course.

        Bobby Simons
        IM: patentdraw