Re: [ProgAndOther] Fw: TEMPEST ===> Holiday Greetings!

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1 8:54 AM
      In a message dated 11/30/2006 11:44:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, progholio@... writes:
      thought i would forward this to those of you who like Celtic rock and planning ahead.
      A great live band, especially if you are a fan of Fairport Convention or Tull, check 'em out.

      I've always thought that they would be perfect for ProgDay, but they never seem to get much support from others in the band committee.

      Steve Sly
      ProgDay 2007
      (NP - Rolling Stones - Exile On Mainstreet)
    • progholio@juno.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1 2:30 PM
          In a message dated 12/1/2006 5:27:30 P.M. GMT Standard Time, stevesly@... writes:
          I've always thought that they would be perfect for ProgDay, but they never seem to get much support from others in the band committee.
          I did get a promo of theirs and like it quite a bit.  I always thought they were heavier, but they are a pretty good Celtic flavored kind of proggy leaning on the heavy but not too heavy side.

          Deb S.
          "The Prog-Rock Diner"  Mondays 5-7pm EST

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1 9:29 PM
            >>This band would absolutely kill at ProgDay, they would be perfect
            for an outdoor gig, very talented, tons of fun, and the would go nuts. Only bummer is i think they do an annual labor day gig on the west coast but who knows. Book'em Steve-O.<<

            Although I would love to have them.......we have a selection committee that picks the lineup at ProgDay and I only get one vote.  This band has never had a lot of support among most of the other folks.

            Steve Sly
            ProgDay 2007
            http://www.progday.com