The Red Masque and Skeleton Breath THIS Saturday live

  • gnat_attack
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      The NJProghouse presents...

      The Red Masque THIS SATURDAY NIGHT along with Skeleton Breath!!

      Save yourself 5 bucks and order your tickets on-line. Tickets are
      only 20 bucks if you order now. 25 at the door. Either way you
      really should try and make this show if you are even remotely
      interested in the avant side of progressive music. This will be the
      Red Masque like we have never heard them before with Paul Sears of
      The Muffins AND Dave Kermin of Present, 5uu's, Thinking Plague and so
      many more sitting in. AND AND AND to kick it all off is the ultra
      cool super killer Skeleton Breath making their return to the
      Proghouse. Get your tickets at

      http://www.njproghouse.com

      I really hope to see you all there on Saturday and oh then there is
      Sunday...

      Peace-

      Jim