Re: [ProgAndOther] The B's Continued.......

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
      Adam wrote:

      >>This was a rather strange case of vocalist swapping going on.
      <<

      Yes, I had forgotton about the connections with Orion The Hunter and RTZ.  It all does seem a bit odd.

      >>IMHO, while both _Walk On_ and _Corporate America_ are both
      primarily
      generic rock with some appallingly cheesy ballads, I actually thought CA
      was overall slightly better. It gets points from me for at least
      experimenting with some different ideas and sounds instead of sticking to
      the Boston formula. That being said, I haven't listened to either album
      more than a handful of times.<<

      I don't know exactly what it was with "Corporate America" but it turned me off right from the get go.  I bought it, gave it about two listens, and sold it back to the used CD store.

      Steve Sly
      ProgDay 2007
      (NP - Indukti - S.U.S.A.R.)