Cool down this Monday at the Prog-Rock Diner!

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      Along with some of the new Magenta CD (double/ Home & New York Suite), Al Garcia and possibly a few other promos, this week's Diner will feature songs to cool off by. In other words...let's chill! With the extreme heat in many parts of the country lately (as well as where yours truly lives) I thought this might be a fun thing to do. Songs about cold weather or cooling off or band names with the same idea. I'm working on it so if you have any suggestions let me know and I'll check if I have them and possibly include this Monday 7/31/06 5-7pm www.fcac.org/webr

      www.myspace.com/progrocklady

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.fcac.org/webr Mondays 5-7pm EST