Re: Question on Eye

  • Scott Orth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 6:57 AM
      Thanks for seeing that, Greg.  I did miss it.

      The next album, hmmm.  Well, I've got a few more tunes written for it.  You've heard the demo of a large part of it.  I think I have enough material now, it's just a matter of getting off of my lazy backside and getting all recorded.  I've been quite busy with the acoustic duet I play in, so that has been taking up much of my "music time".  Yeah, that's a good excuse...

      Scott

      P.S. Thanks for asking.

      Greg Hall <motorcityprogger@...> wrote:
      Did you see Sly asked you a question?

      stevesly@... wrote:
      (NP - Orth - Eye) - Speaking of which.........any word on a new album Scott?