FMPM Program and Vending Information

  • the_original_ib
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Hello,

      It's just over three months to the first Montreal Progressive Music
      Festival, and there is a bit of news to report.

      We are now taking reservations for program advertisements for the
      event. If you can't make it this year but still want to support us,
      this would be a great way to help make the event a success this year.
      This is also a unique chance to get more well known to 400 people
      mostly in the Montreal and surrounding areas, who may not be paying
      attention to other English language media. If you are a prog vendor or
      band trying to get more established in Quebec, this is a pretty
      obvious way to get started. Information about advertizing in the FMPM
      program is available on our web-site at http://www.fmpm.net; click on
      Program Advertizing. To reserve, contact info@...

      If you want to actually come to our event and sell stuff, table rental
      information is also available on the web-site at http://www.fmpm.net
      Again, this is an excellent way to get into the Montreal market, and
      it will also be very helpful to us in our first year. To reserve,
      contact info@...

      The Montreal Progressive Music Festival (Festival des Musiques
      Progressives de Montreal) runs September 15th to 16th, and features
      international acts Hatfield and the North and Echolyn in additional to
      four of Montreal's progrsesive ensembles, Miriodor, Jerome Langlois'
      Molignak, Kaos Moon, and Karcius. A pre-show on the 14th will showcase
      Hamadryad and Talisma. Tickets are still available, so if you've been
      planning a weekend in Montreal now's a pretty good time.

      Regards,
      Sean