Re: [ProgAndOther] Ailing P&O Member

  • Scott Storey
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2006
      Re: [ProgAndOther] Ailing P&O Member This is a bummer. I was curious why I haven’t heard from Ranger Jim in a while. I sent him a note for his birthday last week and didn’t hear back.

      Well, anyway, it’s good to hear that he’s out of the hospital and well on the way to recovery. You still got my positive vibes Jim!

      -sds

      On 5/4/06 10:22 AM, "Robert Marone" <bony618@...> wrote:

      Hi Jeff,

      Jim is doing much better now. (Thanks for the warm thoughts)
      He's been out of the hospital for a few weeks and is just about back to 100%.
      We at the Proghouse staph had a tough road for a while trying to carry on in his absence, but things are pretty much back to normal.
      Any and all "positive vibes" are greatly appreciated.

      bony

      On 5/4/06, jeffoaster <jeffoaster@...> wrote:
      Hey. I just heard from a mutual friend that Jim Robinson just had a
      serious infection that landed him in an ICU. From what I understand,
      things were pretty dicey, but Jim is doing better.

      So, if you're back online Jim, let us know how you're doing, Big Fella.

      If Jim is still under the weather, is there anyone out there who has
      talked with him recently who can give an update on how he is doing.

      Whatever his condition, my thoughts and prayers are with you Jim.

      - Jeff

    • jeffoaster
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2006
        --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "biceeichler" <eichler@...> wrote:

        > > We at the Proghouse staph
        >
        > No pun intended? Sorry, that's horrible.
        >
        > -- Bob "Bice" Eichler

        I saw that at the Proghouse site a couple of days ago and wondered the
        same things. My guess is that it is intentional - a little gallows
        humor once Jim emerged from the woods.

        - Jeff

        NP: Genesis, The Way We Walk (The Longs) - A coworker brought this in
        today and I stole it from him. I haven't listened to some of these
        songs in years, and they're holding up pretty well.