OT-Get a Human on the Phone!

  • pete
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      I know a lot of people have issues with the countless prompts that
      companies send you thru when you really want to talk to a live
      person.This web site maybe helpful for some of your calls.Look like it
      maybe just for the US but there might be another link for other countries.
      Pete
      p.s.this was forwarded to me-I have nothing to do with it!

      http://www.gethuman.com/us/