Obscure Jazz Fusion & Prog Rock radio online

  • trogotagel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 5:15 AM
      JazzRock-Radio.com March 2006 show info: http://JazzRock-Radio.com

      First off, I want to dedicate this show to music reviewer, fusion
      collector, guitarist and urban forester (drum roll, rim shot) Mr. M.
      J. Brady of ProgGnosis.com for his tireless efforts to support the
      genre and advance the art of great guitar-driven music. Bravo, Mike!
      Much of this show (tracks 1 to 28) is based on oodles of archival
      mp3s MJB amassed for me years ago, to help get the word out on hard-
      to-find, obscure, exciting and excellent fusion rock from around the
      globe covering nearly 4 decades of jams! Well, Mike, it took me
      awhile to remember these files and awhile longer to relocate them but
      herein follows are what I feel was the best of the best. Thanks again
      sir!

      Now let's get rockin' and jammin' . . .
      http://JazzRock-Radio.com

      JazzRock-Radio.com March 2006 show PLAYLIST:
      51 tracks running ~ 4 hours 40 minutes . . .
      01 ~ Gypsy Dance ~ Barry Miles and Silverlight
      02 ~ Slash Romantic ~ Cabazz
      03 ~ Toblerone Thal ~ Christophe Godin
      04 ~ Great Necks ~ The Randy Coven Band
      05 ~ The Valley of the Shadow ~ David Sancious
      06 ~ The Wanderer ~ Drama
      07 ~ Dessert in the Desert ~ Fragile
      08 ~ Vacuum Bottle ~ Fragile
      09 ~ Con Fuoco ~ Kaseke
      10 ~ 12 Bars From Mars ~ Lenny White and JAMIE GLASER (special
      SourceCodeX mix)
      11 ~ Olympus Mons ~ Marscape
      12 ~ The Black Page ~ Mattias Ia Eklundh
      13 ~ Driller ~ Mongol
      14 ~ Speed Racer ~ Mr Motaba
      15 ~ 94 Kor Excerpt ~ Nekropsi
      16 ~ S.T.F. ~ RX
      17 ~ The Mind's I ~ Elysion
      18 ~ Prognosis ~ Michael Harris
      19 ~ Kalajdzisko Oro ~ Vladko Stefanovski Trio
      20 ~ Dance of the Harlequin ~ W.I.N.S.
      21 ~ Kocel ~ Fermata
      22 ~ Nitefighters ~ Helmet of Gnats
      23 ~ Worm Holes ~ Sam Aliano
      24 ~ Suicide ~ Sam Aliano
      25 ~ 7/8 Oro ~ Victor Stefanovski Trio
      26 ~ Unknown Prog Fusion Song 1 ~ Unknown Artist
      27 ~ Unknown Prog Fusion Song 2 ~ Unknown Artist w/ Holdsworth?
      28 ~ Unknown Prog Fusion Song 3 ~ Unknown Artist
      29 ~ Unknown Prog Fusion Song 4 ~ Unknown Artist
      30 ~ Bluff ~ Fragile
      31 ~ Dark Trip ~ Achilleas Diamantis
      32 ~ Tiny Town ~ Carl Filipiak
      33 ~ An Eye Over Autumn (for Folon) ~ Steve Khan
      34 ~ Primadona track ~ Spheroe
      35 ~ Mr Ms Picture 2001 remix ~ Isotope
      36 ~ Level One ~ The 11th House and Larry Coryell
      37 ~ Princess and the Frog ~ Nova
      38 ~ Beauty's Song ~ Stan Samole
      39 ~ Borne on the Solar Wind ~ Jade Warrior
      40 ~ B-52 ~ Martone
      41 ~ The Mad Data Race ~ Spastic Ink w/ Ron Jarzombeck
      42 ~ Digitalis Destructi ~ Tony MacAlpine
      43 ~ Touch Bass ~ Tony Muschamp and Frank Gambale
      44 ~ Cybernetic Heartbeat ~ Alex Stornello
      45 ~ Still Living With Mom ~ Zoot Horn Rollo
      46 ~ H ~ Lost Tribe
      47 ~ Jacob's Ladder ~ Kofi Baker, Brett Garsed & Ric Fierabracci
      48 ~ Karizma live 1999 ~ Michael Landau (slays the axe)
      49 ~ Praxis ~ Moho Disco
      50 ~ Grab a Cab ~ Oresund Sound Collective
      51 ~ Exodrome ~ Rene Engel and Leon Vanderbosch

      Lastly, I'd also like to dedicate this show to my son who would have
      made a great artist and friend but had that chance to dream and live
      the song of life taken from him way too early. Micah Thom Patterson,
      I love ya and miss ya man! I will see you "up there" one day where
      the greatest jam sessions await us both at the feet of the Master
      Musician.

      Micah Thom Patterson
      Born: March 4th, 1986
      Died: March 11th, 1986

      So, we that remain should "March forth" and seize all life has for us
      in honor of those who have gone before us, having fought the best
      fight to the end . . ."

      "For such is the kingdom of heaven"

      Enjoy!

      ~ jwp