Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: Chris Cornell v. Les Claypool, The Bruf v. The Fish

  • rich mueller
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 6, 2006
      All this talk of Primus, Les and side projects, anyone check out Colonel
      Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains? I like that one a lot, the cast of
      characters on that one was a slam dunk for me and it definitely works.

      rich

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 6, 2006
        In a message dated 2/6/2006 9:47:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eichler@... writes:

        >>"Francis the Mute" found its way into my car's CD player a couple
        weeks ago and stayed there for several days.<<

        I like this album a lot too, and have been playing it a lot.

        >> That and Ben Folds'
        "Forever And Ever Amen" have been dominating the car stereo.  I've
        been meaning to ask what other Ben Folds albums are worth having,
        but I don't have any money to spend on CDs right now anyway.<<

        I love Ben Folds, and really think all of his albums  are worth owning.  Probably my personal favorite is "Rocking The Suburbs" which was his first pure solo album after leaving The Ben Folds Five, but they are all good.  If you want a good overview of his stuff you might try his live album from 2004 which is excellent.  Folds reminds me of Billy Joel or Elton John back when they were good.

        Steve Sly
        Progday 2006
        (NP - Robert Plant - Mighty Rearranger)