Re: [ProgAndOther] David Gilmour's Band

  • Scott Storey
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
      Re: [ProgAndOther] David Gilmour's Band Stevie can afford it since he gets to pocket all the profits from Progday :>)

      -sds
      -np – tomas bodin – I A M

      On 1/30/06 8:06 PM, "rich mueller" <progholio@...> wrote:

      I would desperately want to see that show, then i saw the ticket prices,
      looks like i'll get the dvd.

      rich

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
        In a message dated 2/1/2006 12:54:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, scott.d.storey@... writes:
        >>Stevie can afford it since he gets to pocket all the profits from Progday :>)<<

        Ha.......if I were living off of Progday I would have been in the homless shelter long ago.  Now if we could get David Gilmour to play...........

        Steve Sly
        Progday 2006
        (NP - Asia - Silent Nation)
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
          --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, Jim B <waywardson98@...> wrote:

          > Is $65 the cheapest ticket? That's F***********g outragous. I'm
          > sure it'll be a great show but I'll pass :-(.

          Someone should also clue Dave in to the fact that there's a wee
          bit of territory in between NYC and LA that he could play. This
          tour must have been booked by the same people that booked the
          Wall tour.