Re: [ProgAndOther] David Gilmours Band

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2006
      Yea, it is pretty high, but I figure this may be the last time I get the chance to see anything Pink Floyd related, so I went for it.  I think all of the shows sold out rather quickly.

      Steve Sly
      Progday 2006
      (NP - Ayreon - The Human Equation)

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
        Re: [ProgAndOther] David Gilmour's Band Stevie can afford it since he gets to pocket all the profits from Progday :>)

        -sds
        -np – tomas bodin – I A M

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
          In a message dated 2/1/2006 12:54:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, scott.d.storey@... writes:
          >>Stevie can afford it since he gets to pocket all the profits from Progday :>)<<

          Ha.......if I were living off of Progday I would have been in the homless shelter long ago.  Now if we could get David Gilmour to play...........

          Steve Sly
          Progday 2006
          (NP - Asia - Silent Nation)
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
            --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, Jim B <waywardson98@...> wrote:

            > Is $65 the cheapest ticket? That's F***********g outragous. I'm
            > sure it'll be a great show but I'll pass :-(.

            Someone should also clue Dave in to the fact that there's a wee
            bit of territory in between NYC and LA that he could play. This
            tour must have been booked by the same people that booked the
            Wall tour.