Happy New Year 2006 JazzRock-Radio.com SHOW online

  • trogotagel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Happy New Year! 2006 is here and http://JazzRock-Radio.com
      has prepared another great show for you. We were delayed
      getting the end-of-2005 show online due to a family crisis
      involving a major stroke and hospitalization. My father-in-law
      is making progress and prayers for George are appreciated as
      he undergoes rehab.

      So with renewed hope and challenges we enter 2006 with all
      those resolutions to make the best -- better! And this
      73-song show offers new material, unreleased rarities, olde
      favs, songs that stood out over the show's 16-month reign of
      broadcast streaming the best in jazz-rock-fusion, technical
      metal, and killer synths.

      I just discovered that ALL my Amazon links were incorrectly
      formatted so when you folks bought a CD or three, Amazon
      got ALL the money and my affilate tracking was not working
      so EER-MUSIC.com earned NOTHING for all our work.
      We have re-done tons of links here:

      http://eer-music.com/WEER/WEER_PLAYLISTS.html

      for you to use shopping for this great music that WILL support
      the artists AND this website now.

      So considering clicking on the hyperlinks as you can and
      buy another CD or three. Ciao!

      [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ http://JazzRock-Radio.com ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

      PLAYLIST for New Year 2006 SHOW:
      (6.75 hours of hand-picked, ear-candy)

      WEER Radio Show Intro ~ SourceCodeX
      1) ~ Wizards In Winter ~ Trans-Siberian Orchestra
      2) ~ Bug ~ Altered
      3) ~ Inner Flames Excerpt ~ KBB Live
      4) ~ MysteryTrack001 ~ BuytheCD
      5) ~ A Perspective on Elevator Music for the Damned ~ Cranium
      6) ~ Rise ~ Steve Walsh
      7) ~ MysteryTrack002 ~ BuytheCD
      8) ~ Giant ~ Marc Anderson with Steve Tibbetts
      9) ~ Red ~ Crimson Jazz Trio
      10) ~ MysteryTrack003 ~ BuytheCD
      11) ~ Brass Hookah ~ The Jam Lab
      12) ~ Galaxies ~ Jerry Goodman and Chardeau
      13) ~ MysteryTrack004 ~ BuytheCD
      14) ~ Home Excerpt ~ Jerry Goodman and Chardeau
      15) ~ Circus! Circus! ~ Shrieve and Frisell and Horvitz
      16) ~ Goddess Nemesis ~ Age of Nemesis
      17) ~ MysteryTrack005 ~ BuytheCD
      18) ~ Matte Kudasai ~ Crimson Jazz Trio
      19) ~ Torque ~ Tribal Tech
      20) ~ MysteryTrack006 ~ BuytheCD
      21) ~ Entropy ~ Harry Kapeliaris
      22) ~ Erotic Cakes ~ Guthrie Govan
      23) ~ MysteryTrack007 ~ BuytheCD
      24) ~ Red and Orange by Jan Hammer ~ The Outsidemen
      25) ~ William's Amino Acid Flash Back ~ Ohm Live 1204
      26) ~ MysteryTrack008 ~ BuytheCD
      27) ~ Electro-choc ~ Debora Seffer
      28) ~ Nevermore ~ UK 1978
      29) ~ MysteryTrack009 ~ BuytheCD
      30) ~ These Uncharted Lands ~ Steve Hillage
      31) ~ Almond Burfi ~ Isotope and Gary Boyle LIVE
      32) ~ MysteryTrack010 ~ BuytheCD
      33) ~ How to Grow Great Women ~ Donati Henderson Fierabracci
      34) ~ Excentrifugal Forz ~ Frank Zappa
      35) ~ Chewier ~ Ozric Tentacles
      36) ~ MysteryTrack011 ~ BuytheCD
      37) ~ The Life Divine ~ Steve Topping
      38) ~ A Lotus On Irish Streams ~ Mahavishnu Project
      39) ~ Bonus Track Fission ~ Shawn Lane
      40) ~ MysteryTrack012 ~ BuytheCD
      41) ~ Shenandoah ~ Allan Holdsworth from the Best of
      42) ~ Riff55 ~ UZEB
      43) ~ MysteryTrack013 ~ BuytheCD
      44) ~ Final Project SILENT WILL 1990 with Andrea Marcelli
      45) ~ DDT ~ Rigel Mitxelena
      46) ~ MysteryTrack014 ~ BuytheCD
      47) ~ Balance ~ Adam Nitti
      48) ~ MysteryTrack015 ~ BuytheCD
      49) ~ Close To Home ~ THE VIEW 1993 with Chad Wackerman
      50) ~ Prism ~ Serane and Boutinaud
      51) ~ MysteryTrack016 ~ BuytheCD
      52) ~ Sanctuary ~ Jean-Paul Bourelly
      53) ~ There's A Planet Here ~ Ozric Tentacles
      54) ~ Beef Cherokee ~ HEAVY MACHINERY 1996 with Jens Johansson
      55) ~ Tracks 1 to 8 ~ SourceCodeX mixd ~ Ron Jarzombeck Solo
      56) ~ Europa ~ Planet X
      57) ~ Probing Tranquility ~ Sleep Terror
      58) ~ MysteryTrack017 ~ BuytheCD
      59) ~ Madam Vintage ~ Soft Works ~ Abracadabra 2003
      60) ~ Sea of Samsara ~ Underwater Traffic
      61) ~ UTellMe ~ Lost Tribe Live
      62) ~ Breath ~ Bill Connors of Return To Forever
      63) ~ Timeless Excerpta ~ Abercrombie DeJohnette and Hammer
      64) ~ Coily ~ Ozric Tentacles
      65) ~ MysteryTrack018 ~ BuytheCD
      66) ~ Mental Floss ~ Brand X
      67) ~ RUXperincd ~ Jean-Paul Bourelly
      68) ~ Tight Spin ~ Ozric Tentacles
      69) ~ Escape ~ Hellborg Lane Umamahesh Selvaganesh Umashankar
      70) ~ Change ~ Susan Weinert "LADY of the AXE"
      71) ~ Unknown song ~ Hallebeek and Kotikoski ~ LIVE
      72) ~ Farner Meets Santana ~ Raw Mix ~ SourceCodeX
      73) ~ It Followed Me Home ~ 3PM LIVE at NCSU
      WEER Radio Show Outro ~ SourceCodeX

      ~ jwp

      http://EER-MUSIC.com

      SourceCodeX