Great new digital music service with lots of prog!

  • hugoflores
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005
      Dear friends,

      Don't know if you heard of this, but there is a terrific new digital music service called Mindawn. They have a great catalogue of bands (constantly growing) with great prices. Take a look at:
      http://mindawn.com/

      Also, a new review for "Out of Place" was just published at www.musicextreme.com if you're interested.
      Finally, new samples of the recently released PROJECT CREATION part I are available at:
      http://www.progrockrecords.com/shop/view.php?id=82

      I wish you all a great new year 2006, full of great music!
      Hugo Flores of Sonic Pulsar
      JOIN US : http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/sonic_pulsar/