Re: [ProgAndOther] Progday XII Official Announcement

  • Greg Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      Great news!  Long live Prog!

      Greg

      NP:  Neal Morse - ?

      stevesly@... wrote:
      Progday organizers are happy to announce the continuation of America ?s longest running progressive rock festival in 2006.  Progday XII will mark the 12th edition of the festival which will take place on September 2 and 3rd at Storybook Farm near Chapel Hill , North Carolina .  All information on lineup, tickets, and other details will be released over the coming months.  The Progday web site (http://www.progday.com) will be updated soon with further information.

      Steve Sly
      Progday XII
      http://www.progday.com

      Greg Hall
      Waterford, MI

    • pete
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
        Greg,
        I just got that cd a few days ago;I really like the music;I think
        Neal&friends did a great job on this one.How do you like it?I also
        picked up Ryo Okumoto's Coming Through cd and am pleasantly
        surprised!-my last music purchase for a while;recently lost my job.
        Pete

        Greg Hall wrote:

        > Great news! Long live Prog!
        >
        > Greg
        >
        > NP: Neal Morse - ?

      • Greg Hall
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
          Pete,

          Sorry to hear about your job woes.

          I like ? quite a bit.  It's grabbed me quite a bit more than One did.  I'm also busy spinning the new Salem Hill and should be receiving the new Eyestrings (my homeboys) any day now.

          Greg

          Greg Hall wrote:

          > Great news! Long live Prog!
          >
          > Greg
          >
          > NP: Neal Morse - ?

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Greg Hall
          Waterford, MI

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
            I don't have Morse's new one yet, but I love Okumoto's disc.  He has some great vocalists on it and the music is great too.

            Steve Sly
            Progday XII
            (NP - Todd Snider - Viva Satellite)

            ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> <FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page </FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM"><B>Click Here!</B></A> --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> --- The "Prog and Other" Mailing List - To Unsubscribe, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ProgAndOther/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ProgAndOther/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: ProgAndOther-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/