Eddie Jobson???

  • portmahadia
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
      Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Eddie Jobson. He played
      keyboards and violin for the UK band years ago and had a very eccentric
      approach to his work. I loved his work with Wetton back then and his
      Green album but I havent heard his whereabouts in years.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
        From what I have read he mainly makes his living doing film soundtracks these days.  Every once in a while there are talks about a UK reunion, but it always falls through.

        Steve Sly
        Progday XII
        (NP - Rush - Moving Pictures)

        Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Eddie Jobson. He played
        keyboards and violin for the UK band years ago and had a very eccentric
        approach to his work. I loved his work with Wetton back then and his
        Green album but I havent heard his whereabouts in years.

        <FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make
        Yahoo! your home page
        </FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM"><B>Click
        Here!</B></A>

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/