Re: Progday Friday

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
      rich mueller <progholio@j...> wrote:

      > Is everyone planning on going to the Friday preshow or will there be a
      > clam bake happening at Comfort Inn pool side?

      Assuming I can find and afford to buy enough gas to get to
      North Carolina, I'm going to the preshow. I doubt I'll stay
      for all three bands though, especially if it goes late.

      -- Bob "Bice" Eichler
    • Scott Storey
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
        Re: Progday Friday I know the feeling. A few weeks ago, I guessed that the best I could hope for was to drive from Texas to Bama and the rest of the way with Bama Boys Bryan and TJ. I probably would have to back out now that the hurricane has hit the coast. Gas prices are soaring, if you can find it.

        -sds
        -np – bob dylan – no direction home