RE: Alexander Kostarev Group was [ProgAndOther] M, pt. 1

  • Eric Baillargeon
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2005
      I got a few CD's in the mail from Russia a few weeks ago. This was one
      of them. It came with a note with a paragraph on each band. The guitar
      player, according to the paper, is quite popular over in Russia. His
      style is very reminiscent of Fripp's technique.

      Their website is here http://cosmusic.narod.ru/

      It is Russian so good luck.

      Eric

      NP. Helmet of Gnats (one of my favorites of the year)

      Click here for everything prog related in New England! NewEARS.org