Re:Alexander Kostarev Group was [ProgAndOther] M, pt. 1

  • marabus
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2005
      Eric,
      Tells us more about them.
      Pete

      Eric Baillargeon wrote:
      > NP. Alexander Kostarev Group – Live@InProg (very crimsonesque)
    • Eric Baillargeon
      Message 2 of 5 , May 11, 2005
        I got a few CD's in the mail from Russia a few weeks ago. This was one
        of them. It came with a note with a paragraph on each band. The guitar
        player, according to the paper, is quite popular over in Russia. His
        style is very reminiscent of Fripp's technique.

        Their website is here http://cosmusic.narod.ru/

        It is Russian so good luck.

        Eric

        NP. Helmet of Gnats (one of my favorites of the year)

        Click here for everything prog related in New England! NewEARS.org