Revelation Project pre-sales have begun

  • Tom Bender
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hello Everyone,

         We are very happy to announce that pre-orders for the first Revelation Project CD are now being taken!

         CD's ordered pre-sale will be discounted $2, for a selling price of $13. Also, the first 50 internet orders will be autographed by the entire band (limited 1 per household/order base).

         Orders can be placed here: http://www.revelationproject.com/merch.htm via credit card through CCNow (http://www.ccnow.com) which is a very secure and reliable merchant processor.

         Thank you for your support, and please don't forget about our premier internet radio special tonight on http://www.radiofrontiers.com at 10pm EST. The whole band will be there and the entire disc will be played.

      Thank you!

      Tom

      New Progressive Rock Release!  http://www.revelationproject.com
      Prog Rock Music on the internet: http://www.radiofrontiers.com