In Memory Of at the Diner

  • Debbie S.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      My heart is heavy with the news from all the losses from the
      countries effected by the tsunamis. I tried to get to the Discus
      website but was unable to and can't help but wonder of the fate of
      these good people that I met at ProgDay a few years ago. They are
      from Indonesia and I hope that they are okay as well as their loved
      ones (though my heart goes out to everyone).

      In respect for them, their country and their music, even though they
      told me it was not highly regarded by their government, I am going to
      play some of it on my show on Sunday the 2nd day of 2005. If I find
      anything else pertinent in my collection, I will play that as well.
      Also on the menu will be selections from some albums that have been
      discussed on other groups such as, Ahvak, The Muffins, White Willow,
      Hawkwind & Guapo, as well as a track or two from the group Circus.
      Go to www.fcac.org/WEBR at noon EST on Sunday.

      Have a Happy and SAFE New Year and remember those who are not so safe
      this year.

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner" www.fcac.org/WEBR