RE: [ProgAndOther] new Spock's Beard coming!

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
      Jerry wrote:

      >>I can't say I share your enthusiasm for feel euphoria.
      I AM hoping they come up with a good one this time.
      It would be good if both the beard and neal were putting out good stuff.<<

      "Feel Euphoria" really grew on me over time. The first few times I listened to it, I was not that impressed, but I put it away for a while and then got it back out and it just clicked. I am looking forward to the new one.

      Steve Sly
      (NP - Farpoint - From Dreaming To Dreaming)
    • progjeff2000
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
        --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, Don Arnold <progmellotron@y...>
        wrote:
        Here's a link to their website where they
        > have a couple samples. They sound great. Very
        > Beard-like. I liked FE a lot so am looking forward to
        > this one.

        I dunno. I think that the Beard lost "Le Cri" some time ago.

        - Jeff