Happy the Man show coming up

  • Jim Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      No matter where you think the dividing line is between Northeast and Mid
      Atlantic I would like to remind you of the upcoming

      Happy the Man show with guest Frogg Cafe
      in HtM ONLY Northeast date, Saturday November 13th at 7:30 pm.
      Metuchen NJ
      for the NJ Proghouse music series.
      Go to http://www.njproghouse.com
      for ticket orders and directions etc.
      Tickets are 30 in advance and 35 day of show.

      If you have a chance and you don't mind please forward this information
      to other progressive music lists that are not threatened or offended by
      concert announcements as some seem to be.

      Thanks very much.

      Peace-
      Jim