Re: BUY THIS DISC NOW!!

  • The Red Masque
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
      I heartily agree with you on this!
      Lynnette
      www.theredmasque.com

      --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, rich mueller
      <progholio@j...> wrote:
      > I just got my new Sleepytime Gorilla Museum of Natural History
      in the
      > mail today, gave it a spin and all I can say is it's "holy f*%king
      shit"
      > good!!
      > Hands down the best disc I bought all year, nothing else
      matters,
      > nothing. (well, ok, Brian Wilson's SMiLE still get's a hearty
      "HeLL
      > YaH!!")
      >
      > rich
      > (taking a break from watching the Cardinals get steamrolled
      out of the
      > series)
    • Noah Lesgold
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2004
        On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, The Red Masque wrote:

        > --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, rich mueller
        > <progholio@j...> wrote:
        > > I just got my new Sleepytime Gorilla Museum of Natural History in the
        > > mail today, gave it a spin and all I can say is it's "holy f*%king shit"
        > > good!!
        >
        > I heartily agree with you on this!
        > Lynnette

        Yeah, I got mine over the weekend and gave it its first listen today -
        an awesome followup to their first album. Now all I want out of them is
        a real live album. :)

        --
        Noah Lesgold http://nlesgold.freeshell.org/
        nlesgold@... AIM/Y!: nlesgold ICQ: 132716231

        He's a bookish one-eyed househusband whom everyone believes is mad. She's
        a cold-hearted streetsmart nun prone to fits of savage, blood-crazed rage.
        They fight crime!
        --http://www.rain-street.org/fightcrime.htm
      • The Red Masque
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 4, 2004
          I know. That live albums of theirs wasn't what i was hoping it
          would be..... seemed like it was most like sketches of shows as
          opposed to a definitive live recording. But I've seen 'em a few
          times now so I was hoping for something to record how great
          their live shows truly are.

          But SGM's new album is definitley my pick for fav album of the
          year (of the albums that I've heard anyway).
          -L