Lots Of Content To Interest

  • musicstreetjournal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      The new issue of Music Street Journal is up, and it is a killer!
      This is our largest issue yet, and as far as prog content goes we
      have the following new reviews: Aethellis, Asia-Silent Nation, Dave
      Bainbridge, California Guitar Trio-Whitewater, Djam Karet-Live at
      NEARfest 2001, Echolyn – Stars and Gardens DVD, Gazpacho, Kraan,
      Nektar – A Tab in the Ocean Remaster, Erik Norlander Stars Rain Down,
      Saxlife, Swedish Family and the new CD from the Tangent. We also
      turned our attention to bands who were on tour this summer and fall
      (catching up on some of their older releases). For progressive rock
      retro reviews we have: Birdsongs of the Mesozoic-Dancing on the A'A,
      Hawkwind (Space Ritual II and Choose Your Masques), Lana Lane-Winter
      Sessions, Marillion (Fugazi and Misplaced Childhood), Erik Norlander-
      Music Machine, Pendragon Not of This World and Yes (Time and a Word,
      Yesterdays, Classic Yes, Tales From Topographic Oceans, Big
      Generator, Talk, Union, Drama and 90125). We have new interviews with
      Birdsongs of the Mesozoic, Lana Lane, Erik Norlander, and Jordan
      Rudess.

      Also, coming in the next few weeks look for Got Prog? The first Music
      Street Journal Sampler CD that will feature songs by Erik Norlander,
      Birdsongs of The Mesozoic, Echolyn, Pentwater, Lana Lane, Djam Karet
      and many more artists. This CD will sell for 9.99, and be a great way
      for you to sample a number of bands you might have been wondering
      about.

      Feel free to check all of this out.

      Thanks for your time

      Gary