Mats/Morgan this coming Saturday

  • Jim Robinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
      Thes guys blew my mind this past weekend at Progday and I am psyched
      they are playing my little shindig here in New Jersey this coming
      Saturday night.

      Got to our website and reserve tickets
      http://www.njproghouse.com

      You wont be sorry ou came to this show.

      Peace-
      Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
        --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, Jim Robinson <jwrjr@r...> wrote:

        > Thes guys blew my mind this past weekend at Progday and I am
        > psyched they are playing my little shindig here in New Jersey
        > this coming Saturday night.
        >
        > Got to our website and reserve tickets
        > http://www.njproghouse.com
        >
        > You wont be sorry ou came to this show.

        Jim speaks the truth - I wish I could make it to the show. At
        the Sunday night pool party, I was talking to with Paul Sears
        of the Muffins (I'm pretty sure it was him - this was around
        2am after many beers) and he had nothing but praise for M/M.
        Called them the tightest band he'd ever seen at a festival.

        If anyone's on the fence about attending, definitely go.