Re: THE MUFFINS / GIG / NEWS

  • muffinspaul
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      You mean getting married is more important? Huh? :-)
      too bad. Well come to the MAXIMALISTS at ORION 9/18, a different cup
      of tea for sure!

      The Tick....rules......

      best Noah!!

      See you at PDX maybe?

      paul s

      > > THE MUFFINS AT ORION SOUND OCT 2nd. You are INVITED to A PARTY!
      >
      > Nuts! I'd love to go, but I have a wedding that same day. :(
      >
      > --
      > Noah Lesgold http://nlesgold.freeshell.org/
      > nlesgold@f... AIM/Y!: nlesgold ICQ: 132716231
      >
      > Destroyo was heard to utter, "The combined weight of the horrors I have
      > authored would crush your carbon hearts into perfect diamonds of
      terror."
      > --The Tick
    • Noah Lesgold
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, muffinspaul wrote:

        > The Tick....rules......

        He sure does.

        > See you at PDX maybe?

        Sadly not. Money has been very tight this year, and NEARfest pretty
        much blew my travel/fest budget for '04. I'll be sad to miss a bunch of
        great bands, but I hope everyone has a blast.

        --
        Noah Lesgold http://nlesgold.freeshell.org/
        nlesgold@... AIM/Y!: nlesgold ICQ: 132716231

        "...My hypothesis explains why human females have relatively large
        breasts. They obviously evolved as an adaptation for climbing. I dream of
        a return to the mountains. I dream of prehensile breasts."
        --SDSTAFF bibliophage, Straight Dope Science Advisory Board