Echolyn "Stars And Gardens" DVD Pre-Order Information.

  • Michael Ostrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hello, peoples! Here is all the info you need to know about pre-ordering
      the new Echolyn DVD, "Stars And Gardens"

      Stars and Gardens will be available on September 7. It consists of two (2)
      DVD's. DVD One is 150 minutes of echolyn on stage. DVD Two is 70 minutes of
      echolyn's past that must be seen. Our price for almost 4 hours of echolyn,
      beautifully packaged, is $32.95 plus shipping and handling.

      The DVD's are encoded for ALL REGIONS. Therefore everyone anywhere in the
      world can watch.

      PRE-ORDER INFORMATION: You may purchase STARS AND GARDENS at $29.95 per copy
      (you can order as many as you want) and we will pay for shipping. All
      payments must be postmarked by August 23, no later (at that point, the cost
      will be $32.95 plus shipping). All payments must be check or money order
      made payable to MM3, and sent to:

      MM3
      Post Office Box 34
      West Point, PA 19486

      We will ship Stars and Gardens as soon as we have them in house. We can't
      wait until everyone sees it!

      WE ARE ACCEPTING ORDERS NOW.