Re: 'Corsage' Inaugurates Zappa Vault Release Series

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
      --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Baillargeon" <ericb@s...>
      wrote:

      > 'Corsage' Inaugurates Zappa Vault Release Series
      >
      > By Jonathan Cohen | July 1, 2004
      > NEW YORK (Billboard) - The doors to Frank Zappa's vault will be
      > blown wide open via a new series of archival releases

      As a long-suffering Zappa fan, I'll just say "Yeah, I'll believe
      that when I see it".

      Then again, I haven't even gotten around to ordering Joe's Corsage
      yet...

      -- Bob "Bice" Eichler
    • Zero the Hero
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
        On Sat, 3 Jul 2004, biceeichler wrote:
        > As a long-suffering Zappa fan, I'll just say "Yeah, I'll believe
        > that when I see it".

        Will their prices be ridiculous?

        --
        Jason Ellerbee - jeller@...
        DREAMS WIDE AWAKE radio show - http://www.DreamsWideAwake.tk/
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
          --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, Zero the Hero <jeller@u...>
          wrote:
          > On Sat, 3 Jul 2004, biceeichler wrote:
          > > As a long-suffering Zappa fan, I'll just say "Yeah, I'll believe
          > > that when I see it".
          >
          > Will their prices be ridiculous?

          Well, the price for "Joe's Corsage" is only $12.00, which is
          reasonable...until they tack on $5 for shipping. So $17 for
          a CD that's about 30 minutes long. Plus if you happen to have
          the misfortune of living outside the continental US, the shipping
          gets to be as much or more than the cost of the disc.

          I'm waiting to see if they release anything else (come on, Roxy
          DVD or Rage and the Fury or Trans-Fusion or any of the other
          things they've been sitting on), so I can order 'em all at once
          and only get hit with shipping once.