Lots of Stuff To Interest...

  • musicstreetjournal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      This is just a note to let everyone know that the latest issue of
      Music Street Journal (www.musicstreetjournal.com) includes quite a
      few articles that should be of interest to members. MSJ is a free
      ezine devoted to music reviews and interviews, and the new issue
      includes the following prog/art rock articles. A review of a recent
      Yes concert, reviews of the reissues of the first two Kansas CD's,
      reviews of Jonas Reingold's Karmakanic CD's (both of them), a review
      of the latest Marillion disc, Marbles and reviews of the Various
      Artists disc Drum Nation, a Hawkwind DVD, and both Tempest and
      Birdsongs of the Mesozoic's new albums. In addition to those there
      are plenty of other new material, and all the articles we have ever
      run are archived at the site. We even have book versions available of
      all our articles, up to early this year on Hawkwind, Dream Theater
      and Yes.

      Feel free to pop by and check it out.

      Thanks

      Gary