NEARFest room for Saturday only

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      I'm looking to split a hotel room for NEARFest with someone, but
      the catch is that I'm only staying overnight on Saturday. Since
      it's within a couple hours driving distance, I'm planning on
      arriving Saturday morning, staying over Saturday night and heading
      home after the last band on Sunday.

      If any group who's staying the whole weekend could spare some floor
      space Saturday night, that'd work too. I'll bring an air mattress,
      and chip in towards the cost of the room for that night.

      Email me at eichler@... if you can help me out. Thanks.