Prog on member's Live 365 radio station!!!

  • virginiaprograsser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2004
      Hello ProgAndOther! I don't like talking (i.e. posting) about music as
      much as I like listening to, playing, and now BROADCASTING it. I
      haven't had this much musical fun in a while (since college radio back
      in the late 1970s). You might check it out if you get a chance;
      there's prog (OF COURSE!!!), newgrass, bluegrass, and other tasty
      tidbits on my new station; a combination you probably won't (or
      shouldn't!) find anywhere else! You can copy and paste this link to
      listen:

      http://www.live365.com/stations/307289play

      In any case, there's all kinds of cool music at Live365 for every
      musical taste, even if mine isn't your cup of tea. Check it out!