Re: [ProgAndOther] Los Lonely Boys?

  • Noah Lesgold
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2004
      On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 stevesly@... wrote:

      > This has nothing to do with prog, but I happened to catch Austin City
      > Limits on PBS late last night and there was a band on called Los
      > Lonely Boys on that just blew me away. They were a 3 piece with
      > guitar, bass, drums that played pretty straight ahead rock/blues, but
      > they totally kicked ass. I have never heard of them before, anyone
      > else out there familiar with them? I believe they are from Texas.

      Looking at Allmusic, it looks like they're pretty new - only a 2003
      album and an EP listed there. 3 Brothers, Henry, Jojo and Ringo.
      Sounds like an interesting group.

      --
      Noah Lesgold http://nlesgold.freeshell.org/
      nlesgold@... AIM/Y!: nlesgold ICQ: 132716231

      "Browsing CNN.com this morning, I saw the following link:
      Pope's Health casts Easter shadow
      Does that mean we're going to have 6 more weeks of lent? --John Ridley
    • Rich
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2004
        Steve,

        I saw them also and thought they were great. 3 brothers. The Bass
        player was just great to watch. The 3-part harmonies were superb
        also. They should go far.

        Rich, ATF