Pro football rocks!

  • Stephen & JoAnn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      Small things happen

      Good wins in Return of the King

      Anglagard has made two really great CD's

      Carolina is kicking Dallas's bottom

      there is a God.

      Stephen
    • Grace Warren
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004

        Stephen,

        Believe it or not, I'm rooting for your Panthers!  For the record, I can't stand the Cowboys.  Also I can't stand the Titans--lots of bad blood there.   Bud Adams is not welcome here--not in the house we built after we wouldn't build one for him.  I'm just sorry that the Titans beat Baltimore.

        Regards,

        Grace