Faithful Axe

  • Jeff Oaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      I was listening to Mike Keneally's Yes "tribute" song Faithful Axe today, and found myself laughing out loud. I couldn't figure out what was funnier: The Jon Anderson falsetto, the 35 or so Steve Howe licks, the really brief moment where he mimics Howe and Squire's vocals or the nonsensical lyrics. All of this packed into a 1:40 song.

      So, are there any other songs out there that just put a big smile on your face whenever you listen to them? And no, unintentional comedy such as Thorne's "Iago" do not count.

      Jeff