Birdsongs

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5 10:58 AM
      >Peace-
      >Jim
      >

      >NP-Birdsongs of the Mesozoic - The Iridium Controversy

      Hey Jim,

      I just saw that Birsongs is playing Saturday night in DC at the Kennedy Center (free show). Not sure I'm going but it is tempting. So how's the latest CD?

      Chuck

      For the best in Progressive Rock on the internet, check out PROGROCK.COM!
      http://www.progrock.com
    • Jim Robinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5 12:15 PM
        Chuck-

        I'd go. The new cd is sweet stuff.

        Peace-
        Jim

        NP-The Flower Kings - Live in NJ 2001

        Chuck wrote:

        > >Peace-
        > >Jim
        > >

        > >NP-Birdsongs of the Mesozoic - The Iridium Controversy
        > >

        > Hey Jim,
        >
        > I just saw that Birsongs is playing Saturday night in DC at the Kennedy Center (free show). Not sure I'm going but it is tempting. So how's the latest CD?
        >
        > Chuck

      • Noah Lesgold
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5 1:18 PM
          On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Chuck wrote:

          > I just saw that Birsongs is playing Saturday night in DC at the
          > Kennedy Center (free show). Not sure I'm going but it is tempting.
          > So how's the latest CD?

          I actually gave it a first spin today. I'm pretty happy with it,
          actually. I don't think anyone is likely to be surprised much by it,
          but if you've enjoyed their last couple albums, it should be up your
          alley.

          --
          Noah Lesgold http://nlesgold.freeshell.org/
          nlesgold@... AIM: nlesgold ICQ: 132716231

          "It's like Mario Kart, but with monkeys."
          www.thegia.com, reviewing a Super Monkey Ball minigame