Re: The Hong Kong/Krakatoa and a little Progday

  • Jim Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      Mike Prete wrote:

      > Hah, yeah. Ted's already getting slack from 'mainstream' press for being in
      > Krakatoa ;) http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0327/goldfein.php

      Man that Goldfein fella is one irritating fckbag. Cant say I dig The Hong
      Kong and tell us why?
      Oh well. I like The Hong Kong. Pretty good stuff. Not prog and that is ok.
      :-)

      Mike, Sean, Steve et. al. you guys did a wonderful job last weekend. I enjoyed
      the music and the weekend as a whole a great deal.

      Oh and Wishbone Ash kicked ass. :-) Thorougly enjoyed Krakatoa, Forever
      Einstein and S.M.M., Cast and Nick. All the acts really had someting I enjoyed
      as well.
      Thanks Progday folks.

      Peace-
      Jim

      NP-Birdsongs of the Mesozoic - The Iridium Controversy