Interview With Rick Eddy of A Triggering Myth, Top Discs of 2003, Tribute To Mars

  • ProgressiveRadio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      Click Here To Listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am
      Eastern Through Aural Moon Radio:
      http://live.str3am.com:2010/ (Broadbanders)
      http://live.str3am.com:2020/ (Dial Uppers)
      http://www.auralmoon.com

      Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am
      Eastern at WBZC.org:
      http://wbzc.bcc.edu:8080/ramgen/encoder/wbzc889.rm

      Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware
      Valley (NJ/PA/DE)
      Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES
      Our website:
      http://ghostland.com/gagliarchives
      Our Newsgroup:

      Join the GAGLIARCHIVES tonight at 10pm Eastern time
      for program 811, as we feature an exclusive interview
      with Keyboardist/Composer Rick Eddy of A Triggering
      Myth to discuss their 2002 release titled Forgiving
      Eden...We will also salute the planet Mars as it makes
      it's closest approach to Earth....what makes this one
      noteworthy is that Mars, which follows an extremely
      elliptical or egg-shaped path, is currently at it
      closest point to the sun during its orbit. Those two
      conditions, along with a few obscure celestial
      variables, have produced an astronomical chance of a
      lifetime, or several lifetimes actually. Mars won't
      pass closer to Earth until 2287, according to
      astronomers....so we will feature some music to fit
      the current heavenly activities...Gongzilla embarks on
      a US tour that starts in the Delaware Valley this
      coming week, we'll feature cuts from the new East
      Village Sessions....we'll be featuring tracks from the
      Marscape album (pre Brand X) and other
      surprises...Also tonight, we will review all of the
      new discs in 2003 and late 2002 that have made it to
      our #1 most requested through many of your week to
      week emails and suggestions. Here is a list of the
      new 2003 Discs that have held our top spot:
      Porcupine Tree -In Absentia 7 weeks
      Echolyn -A Little Nonsense Now And Then 2 weeks
      Gordian Knot -Emergent 3 weeks
      Uzva -Niittoaika 3 weeks
      King Crimson -The Power To Believe 5 weeks
      Ohm -Ohm 4 weeks
      Djam Karet -A Night For Baku 8 weeks
      Anekdoten -Gravity 5 weeks
      Machine And The Synergetic Nuts 4 weeks*
      *Current Top Disc

      =====
      9/11/01--We will NEVER forgethttp://ghostland.com/gagliarchives

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com