ARS NOVA - retraction

  • SONIQ95@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 1999
      I posted about a month ago that I didn't like 'goddess of Darkness',and it
      triggered a thread about how many different bands there were named ars nova.

      Speaking of the young all girl Japanese trio

      Anyway, I spoke to soon. This CD grabbed me after I pulled it out of the
      second chance pile. I was originaly turned off by the mechanical sound of
      the arrangments, but later realized this was intended, and actually works
      quite well, once I stopped expecting my preconception, (ELP)

      So - Another catelog to explore

      Todd (soniq95@...)
    • upnsm0ke
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 1999
        >From: SONIQ95@...
        >
        >Speaking of the young all girl Japanese trio

        Now that you've rediscovered the splendor of their music, soon you'll
        graduate to the next tier and find that you'll relish the thought of
        spending an evening with them, but not in concert!

        :-)

        E-Man
      • Stevesly@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 1999

          <<
          Anyway, I spoke to soon. This CD grabbed me after I pulled it out of the
          second chance pile. I was originaly turned off by the mechanical sound of
          the arrangments, but later realized this was intended, and actually works
          quite well, once I stopped expecting my preconception, (ELP)

          I love "The Goddess Of Darkness". Ars Nova is a great band.

          Steve Sly
          (NP-Jefferson Starship-Window Of Life)
        • Stevesly@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 1999

            <<
            Now that you've rediscovered the splendor of their music, soon you'll
            graduate to the next tier and find that you'll relish the thought of
            spending an evening with them, but not in concert >>

            Actually the cuteist one (IMO) was the bass player who has since left the

            Message 5 of 5 , May 5, 1999
              >From: Stevesly@...
              >
              ><<
              > Now that you've rediscovered the splendor of their music, soon you'll
              > graduate to the next tier and find that you'll relish the thought of
              > spending an evening with them, but not in concert >>
              >
              >Actually the cuteist one (IMO) was the bass player who has since left >the
              band.

              Nah, it's Akiko Takahashi (drummer), but new keyboardist Naomi Miura is
              giving her a run for her money. Mmm mmm good. I like some spice with my prog
              :-)

              E-Man