Re: Roomates needed?

  • Saryna_99
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2003
      --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, ASly64@a... wrote:
      > Hi Sharon
      >
      > i sm so sorry, I did not get this email until I got home. I last
      checked it
      > right before i left for the airport. I hope you were able to get a
      room and I
      > hope you had a great time at Nearfest. I know i did.
      >
      > Anne Sly

      Hi Anne! :)

      Thanks for the reply. Yeah, things worked out. Didn't get too
      much sleep anyway, but wound up sharing with two other nice ladies at
      the Marriott so I didn't have to go 'off campus' so to speak. The
      floor was a little hard but it's alright. Alot of people got room
      situations mixed up by the Marriott, so I wasn't the only one. I had
      a great time though so no problems.

      Sharon